NMRFAM Workshop Lodging Options
DoubleTree by Hilton Madison Downtown
- $139 per room, per night (1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds)
- Rates are subject to all applicable taxes.
- Call 1-608-251-5511 and reference code: NMR to make your reservation and payment or book online.
- Availability of room block ends Wednesday, June 6th, 2022 (blocked rooms available from 6/19 Sunday – 6/24 Friday)
This hotel is located only ~1.2 miles away from the workshop location; in addition, the hotel’s complimentary shuttle is available to take you to workshop and back. Rates include complimentary parking, campus shuttle to workshop, and local/airport shuttle service (Madison airport).
- Located at 1950 Willow Drive, Madison Wi (~ a 10 minutes walk to workshop)
- $69/night per person for single occupancy or $44/night each per person for double occupancy (blocked rooms available from 6/19 Sunday – 6/25 Saturday)
- Online Reservation for Philip Residence Hall, click on the Summer Guest Reservations link in the upper right hand corner which will then prompt you to either register for a login or utilize your UW-Madison single sign on to login to this portal.
- Availability of room block ends Friday, June 10th, 2022.
- For questions regarding University Housing accommodations, please contact the Housing Conference Services office at 608-262-5576 or email.
We have reserved a block of rooms at Philip Residence Hall, under the group name “NMRFAM”. Amenities and hall information is available here: https://www.housing.wisc.edu/conferences/accommodations/phillips/ . Parking is not included. For additional information regarding policies and facilities, please visit here https://www.housing.wisc.edu/conferences/policies/.
Link to highlight places to visit on UW Madison Campus. Download our Visitor Guide and Map (PDF) as a handy resource while you’re here.